Dradis Professional comes direct to you from IT security experts that know the constraints and pain points you are currently facing. Because of this, Dradis Professional is built with the end-user in mind to bring the most comprehensive collaboration and reporting platform to the industry.
We know that the decision to purchase a system comes with many considerations, and often organizations decide that they want to build a custom solution. However, there are multiple factors that should be considered.
Benefits of buying
- Tested and proven solution ― Dradis has been in the making since 2007, it's used by dozens of organizations around the world. It has been tested and undergoes routine maintenance and upgrades.
- Comprehensive feature set ― no pressure to build and maintain a large set of requirements. We do the work for you to balance costs and build a more innovative technology.
- Support and maintenance ― no more spending staff hours to find the source of a problem. No more worrying about your custom solution staying relevant.
- Integration and plugins ― no need to figure out how to build integrations to the tools you use. We already integrate with most of them.
- No vendor lock-in ― your data is yours and you own it. You can export your project information, attachments, etc. at any time.
- An established community ― with over 300 new discussions created every year, we have a very open community that is willing to help each other every step of the way.
Consider before your build
- Time commitment ― it's not always easy to estimate how much effort and resources are required when building something from the ground up. Read more about it.
- Cost ― consider how much you will spend in resources to develop a solution from inception through deployment, as well as considering maintenance and upgrades. Not only that, but when your custom system goes down, you lose your own team's time and productivity suffers.
- Effect on your bottom line ― your revenue comes from your client work not from spending time and resources working on your back-end systems.
- Risk ― what happens when the employee developing your in-house solution leaves the company? Back to square one. We're here to stay and support you all the way through.