Dradis Professional Edition is a collaboration and reporting tool for information security teams that will help you deliver the results of security assessments, in a fraction of the time without the time-wasting frustration of creating manual reports.
What’s new in Dradis Pro v3.3
There are few things more frustrating than losing work in progress when your connection drops, browser crashes, or you close the wrong tab. Dradis now automatically saves your changes every few seconds to help avoid this problem. When you return to work, and auto-saved data is available, restore your work from the browser’s cached version.
Get started with Dradis Pro with a click of a button using kits. Use a Dradis kit to set up an instance tailored to your needs just by uploading a single file. A single kit zip file can quickly import and configure a project, report, issue, and evidence templates and properties, Rules Engine rules, methodologies, and sample projects. Admins can still tweak and configure Dradis manually; kits offer a simple way to jumpstart setup.
Azure DevOps / VSTS
Send any issue from a Dradis project to Azure DevOps (formerly Visual Studio Team Services / Team Foundation Server) to create a Work Item. Once sent, the Issue in Dradis displays the state of Work Item so you can keep track of remediation activities without leaving Dradis.
Ready to upgrade to v3.3?
- Fix column overflow on Issues / IssueLib entries table
- Allow report content management even without an RTP
- Fix content blocks sorting in the sidebar
- REST/JSON API:
- Add-ons can inject Project attributes
- BI custom fields included in Projects API endpoint
- BI custom fields included in Teams API endpoint
- Project Scheduler add-on includes :start and :end date in Projects endpoint
- Fix sorting for issues under nodes on export
- Add ability to upload configuration kits via web
- Add screenshot validator
- Projects are created with a background job
- Two-step Contributor login
Not using Dradis Pro on your team?
These are some of the benefits you are missing out on:
- Automated reports, generate the same reports your clients know and love in a fraction of the time.
- Combine the output from 19+ different tools (including Qualys, Metasploit, Burp…) into a single report.
- Deliver consistent results. Never forget any steps, always know what has been covered and what is still ahead.
- Everyone on the same page: all information available across the team.
- Dradis Pro is reliable, up-to-date and with comes with a top-notch dedicated support team.