Upgrade Dradis Pro
When you're ready to upgrade your instance, all you're going to need to do is apply a new DUP file.
- Back up your data
Note: the database will not be impacted by the upgrade. We recommend taking a backup as a best practice.
- Sign in to the Dradis User Portal
- Navigate to the latest release or click the Download button in the center column of the portal landing page.
- Back on your Dradis Pro instance, navigate to
/setup/upgrade in your browser.
- When prompted for credentials, enter in the Admin console - HTTP Basic Auth credentials from the Dradis user portal.
- Use the CIC console to upload the DUP file.
The upload may take several minutes but you will get onscreen progress updates.
- After the upload completes, navigate back to
/pro in your browser and check the footer to confirm that the update was successful.
Troubleshooting this step: if you run into problems, first check the SHA1 checksum for the DUP file. If all is well, continue on with the relevant troubleshooting steps: