These are some of the new features in Dradis Professional edition:
- Three-columns to maximize the amount of useful information on screen
- Better context menus: add special node types and reassign notes easily
Advanced XSLT reporting
Dradis Pro now generates an intermediate XML file containing all your notes. This will contain both the raw Text and the custom fields you created for each note:
Value1 Value2 [...] [...]
Then a XML transformation can be applied to this document to generate a report.
You can see a couple of XSLT files in ./vendor/plugins/advanced_word_export/templates/:
- basic.xslt: is a very basic transform that just creates a new XML document from the data in the Dradis XML.
- simple_report.xslt: is a transform that generates a WordXML document.
Create custom fields in your notes:
And use them in your reports, in any way you need:
So with 1.1, if you’re so inclined, you can create your own XSLT transforms to produce your reports in no time. Word is just one example. Any XML-based format is generated just as easily.
Of course if you don’t have an in-house XSLT-wizard at Security Roots we will be more than happy to help and create custom XSLT for your organization in no time! Report customization was always part of our professional services offering.
- An independent version module! Finally an easy way to know what version of Pro are you running.
- Improved table styling inside notes
- Rails 3.0.10
- Bug fixing (read-only records, sign up process, project edit form…)