Dradis Framework is a collaboration and reporting tool for information security teams to manage and deliver the results of security assessments, in less time and with less frustration than manual methods.
Plugin Manager Validation
The Plugin Manager has new validation! Previously, you’d need a file like issue.txt to use when configuring the Plugin Manager. Now, you can simply associate the Plugin Manager with one of the report templates on your Dradis instance. You’ll see a validation check on the right that will tell you about any missing fields as you configure.
Rules Engine Population
Remember that after a tool file is uploaded, the data runs through the Plugin Manager, then hits the Rules Engine. So, we’ve also updated the Rules Engine so that when you build out new Rules, the Match Field trigger is populated with a dropdown of fields that matches what you configured in the Plugin Manager. No more double-checking field names, capitalization, or anything else like that.
Duplicate a Project
Want to start over with a copy of one of your existing projects? Previously, we had the project import/export feature that would work for this but the new Duplicate button streamlines the process significantly. For retests or just starting over with a copy of a project, just hit the Duplicate button and a new project will be automatically created that is identical to the old one.
Bulk Update Issues and Evidence fields
Have you ever run into a situation where you wished that you could edit multiple Issues or instances of Evidence at once? You can now! Just select multiple Issues or instances of Evidence:
- Login View: Design update
- Plugin Manager: Add ability to validate plugin templates with report templates
- Projects: Add ability to clone projects
- Implement bulk updating for issues/evidence fields
- Improve mobile experience
- Show the resource title in the header when viewing a resource
- Upgraded gems:
- nokogiri, rack, sinatra
- Bugs fixes:
- Cards: Prevent adding ‘card’ class to card comments
- Login: Add button styles for 3rd party login addons
- Integration enhancements:
- Rules Engine: Matching fields are now based on the fields defined in the Plugin Manager
- Reporting enhancements:
- Word: Assign unique Word IDs to each element in the document.
Not using Dradis Pro?
- Automated reports, generate the same reports your clients know and love in a fraction of the time.
- Combine the output from 19+ different tools (including Qualys, Metasploit, Burp…) into a single report.
- Deliver consistent results. Never forget any steps, always know what has been covered and what is still ahead.
- Everyone on the same page: all information available across the team.
- Dradis Pro is reliable, with over 10 years of history, and has a top-notch dedicated support team.