Dradis Framework is a collaboration and reporting tool for information security teams to manage and deliver the results of security assessments, in less time and with less frustration than manual methods.
Details added to JIRA tickets will now sync back to Dradis Issues and Remediation Tracker tickets making it easier to keep all of the project details together to speed up remediation tasks.
Ruby 2.7.2 and Rails 6.1.1
Sometimes we have to roll up our sleeves and take care of the less flashy bits of development. In this version, it was due time to update Ruby, Rails, and a handful of other gems. There won’t be a noticeable difference on your side but this sets up the team to make future improvements.
When the projects listing or Issue Library contained thousands of entries, it became slow to load and in some cases wouldn’t load at all. This update improves caching to make it much faster to load those long lists.
- Upgraded DradisPro to run on Ruby 2.7.2 and Rails 6.1.1
- Add view hooks for the export view
- Increase secondary sidebar width for medium viewports
- Projects page: Add caching to speed up slow loading when thousands of projects are present
- Upgraded gems: bundler, papertrail, rails
- Bugs fixed:
- Correct position of sticky editor toolbar in fullscreen source view
- Integration enhancements:
- Integrate JIRA ticket/status details into Remediation Tracker
- IssueLib: Add caching to speed up the issuelib table when thousands of entries are present
- Add remote JIRA Comments to Issues#show and Tickets#show
- Security Fixes:
- Medium: Authenticated (admin) persistent cross-site scripting in Business Intelligence Custom Properties search
Not using Dradis Pro on your team?
- Automated reports, generate the same reports your clients know and love in a fraction of the time.
- Combine the output from 19+ different tools (including Qualys, Metasploit, Burp…) into a single report.
- Deliver consistent results. Never forget any steps, always know what has been covered and what is still ahead.
- Everyone on the same page: all information available across the team.
- Dradis Pro is reliable, with over 10 years of history, and has a top-notch dedicated support team.