Dradis Framework is a collaboration and reporting tool for information security teams to manage and deliver the results of security assessments, in less time and with less frustration than manual methods.
MS Word Filters – OR, NOT
Filtering content using OR and NOT hasn’t been possible until now! Now you can add OR and NOT operators to create a dizzying amount of control for your report output. As always, you can string together multiple filters to get the results you want to populate your report.
We’ve added the ability to upload an image anywhere the editing toolbar appears. Dragging and dropping into the editing area works too, saving you a few steps to add images in your project to show evidence, support your statement, or even add a meme to your comment.
Even More Validation
Validating your project before generating it has long been available as a good step to preventing some of the most common report errors. Now, view additional validation in summary views and a panel to help avoid those errors as you are working with report content to catch problems early.
For an at-a-glance way to see what needs a bit more work, the issues and evidence tables include a column showing if that item contains the correct information.
Issues, evidence, and content blocks now have a validation panel that will highlight problems as you work.
- Add a validation panel for Issues, Evidence, and Content Blocks
- Add a validation column for Issues and Evidence table
- Auto upload attachments and screenshots without requiring the use of the staging area
- Cards, Evidence, Issues, and Notes now have their own attachment support
- Displays a notification badge in the browser tab when there are unread notifications
- Editor: Allow drag & drop, copy & paste, and direct image uploading
- Increase the node properties column size by changing it to LONGTEXT
- Layout: Breadcrumbs have a fixed position
- Upload Manager: better validation
- Bugs fixed:
- Live filtering of templates (methodologies, notes & projects) via sidebar
- Use absolute send times in notification emails instead of relative
- Reporting enhancements:
- Excel: Fix report generation exceeding the maximum cell limit
- Word: Add NOT and OR operation for filtering content control
- Word: Allow non-English localization documents to be exported
- Automated reports, generate the same reports your clients know and love in a fraction of the time.
- Combine the output from 19+ different tools (including Qualys, Metasploit, Burp…) into a single report.
- Deliver consistent results. Never forget any steps, always know what has been covered and what is still ahead.
- Everyone on the same page: all information available across the team.
- Dradis Pro is reliable, with over 10 years of history, and has a top-notch dedicated support team.