For this zippy release, we’ve added a few features and fixed a few bugs to make your reporting life easier.
The highlights of Dradis Pro v2.8
- Added the content blocks feature
- Added delete option for document properties
- Added Excel export through the command line
- Allow .xlsx and .xlsm templates.
- Added “Default for template” in Evidence multi-add form.
- New add-on:
- Netsparker upload
- Add-on enhancements:
- Update Nessus plugin to include CVSSv3 fields
- Added HTTPS Support for the Mediawiki plugin
- Added content blocks service in dradis-plugins
- Bugs fixed: #150, #157, #332.
A quick video summary of what’s new in this release:
The new content blocks feature makes adding notes to your report a lot easier. Gone are the days when you have to tediously add a node, add a note to it then set a category, only for you to forget it a few days later.
Document Property Deletion
We’ve added a way for teams to be able to delete unused document properties from their projects. You won’t have to worry about them cluttering your project anymore!
Ready to upgrade to v2.8?
Still not using Dradis in your team?
These are some of the benefits you’re missing out:
- Automated reports, generate the same reports your clients know and love in a fraction of the time.
- Combine the output from 19+ different tools (including Qualys, Metasploit, Burp…) into a single report.
- Deliver consistent results. Never forget any steps. Always know what has been covered and what is still ahead.
- Everyone on the same page: all information available across the team.
- Dradis Professional is reliable, up-to-date and with comes with quality support