Dradis Professional Edition is a collaboration and reporting tool for information security teams that will help you create the same reports, in a fraction of the time.
For this release, we’ve added shiny new features to make reporting and collaborating with your team much easier.
The highlights of Dradis Pro v2.7
- New Excel exporter
- New Report Content page for custom document properties
- v2 Methodology Admin templates
- Methodology actions included in the activity feed
- Independent scrolling for Methodology Lists
- User profile image in the navbar
- Word reports:
- IssueCounters nested in Nodes work as expected.
- New EvidenceCounter content controls.
- Fixed handling of array properties
- Add-on enhancements:
- Improved the Qualys plugin data representation
- Updated the Nexpose plugin with Evidence templates
- Improved the Nexpose plugin parsing issues
- Added mouseover details to the CVSSv3 calculator
- Improved to the Dradis Plugins Content Service
- Fixed Dradis Plugins import for extremely long descriptions
- Fix plugin upload and export thor task errors
- Bugs fixed: #119, #347
A quick video summary of what’s new in this release:
You can now export your projects to Excel! If you ever need to manipulate data and/or perform calculations for your exports, you can do this with customized formulas in Excel. How cool is that?
Here’s a sample of what your Excel report could look like:
With the new Report Content section, you can now define Document Properties for your project. No need to look for that misplaced properties note that you made ages ago!
New Methodologies Templates
To augment the improvements to the Methodology from the previous release, we’re adding the ability to add Methodology templates with the new Lists and Tasks. Go brethren! You are now free from the shackles of Pending and Done!
Ready to upgrade to v2.7?
Still not using Dradis in your team?
These are some of the benefits you’re missing out:
- Automated reports, generate the same reports your clients know and love in a fraction of the time.
- Combine the output from 19+ different tools (including Qualys, Metasploit, Burp…) into a single report.
- Deliver consistent results. Never forget any steps. Always know what has been covered and what is still ahead.
- Everyone on the same page: all information available across the team.
- Dradis Professional is reliable, up-to-date and with comes with quality support
Read more about Dradis Pro’s time-saving features, what our users are saying, or if you want to start from the beginning, read the 1-page summary.