This month we’re pleased to bring you Dradis Pro v2.3 with some interesting additions.
The highlights of Dradis Pro v2.3
- Smart issues table (see below):
- Filter / search contents
- Custom columns
- Show / hide columns
- Tabbed view for: Issues, Notes and Evidence (see below)
- Admin > Templates > Reports improvements
- Admin > Templates > Projects improvements
- Redesign of empty views: project, issues, methodologies
- Add-on enhancements
- Acunetix: better code / syntax parsing
- OpenVAS: bug fixing
- – Project export: improve SQL efficiency
- Methodologies module
- Fix task status handler (tasks w/ special chars)
- Progressive design enhancements
- REST/JSON API:
- New coverage: Notes, Evidence
- Track API actions in Activity Feed
- Word reports
- Image captions (see below)
- Fix bug w/ special chars in Node labels
- Security fixes
- Bugs fixed: #324, #325
Smart issues table
Dradis is used by over 270 teams in 33 countries around the world. Each team has a very different way of structuring their findings. With the new smart issues table, each user can decide what information should be presented on the screen for each project:
A few screenshots of the recent redesigns:
Word image captions in action
You can now specify the caption associated with your screenshots so it appears in your reports:
Hover the image to show the associated caption:
And select a custom Caption style for your Word image captions:
Still not using Dradis in your team?
These are some of the benefits you’re missing out:
- Automated reports, generate the same reports your clients know and love in a fraction of the time.
- Combine the output from 19+ different tools (including Qualys, Metasploit, Burp…) into a single report.
- Deliver consistent results. Never forget any steps. Always know what has been covered and what is still ahead.
- Everyone on the same page: all information available across the team.
- Dradis Professional is reliable, up-to-date and with comes with quality support