Two short months after the release of Dradis Pro v2.1 in February we’re pleased to bring you Dradis Pro v2.2 which is focused around connectivity and performance.
The highlights of Dradis Pro v2.2
- Full REST/JSON API coverage (documentation)
- Performance improvements: Rails 4.2, Ruby 2.2, memory monitoring.
- Fix bug in Activity Feed of project templates.
- Add-on enhancements:
- CSV: export evidence data, fix CLI integration
- HTML: fix CLI integration
- Bugs fixed: #204, #319
The REST API
Through the new HTTP JSON APPI you can securely access all of the application entities including:
Performance boost: faster, more responsive interface
Dradis Pro v2.2 also comes with a new version of the Rails framework and a modern version of Ruby. Both of these upgrades should have a significant impact in the overall performance and snappiness of the app and also bring some interesting security features out of the box. Strong parameters and DB performance come to mind on the Rails front and garbage collection (GC) of symbols on the Ruby front are some of the notable changes.
Still not a Dradis user?
These are some of the benefits you’re missing out:
- Automated reports, generate the same reports your clients know and love in a fraction of the time.
- Combine the output from 19+ different tools (including Qualys, Metasploit, Burp…) into a single report.
- Deliver consistent results. Never forget any steps. Always know what has been covered and what is still ahead.
- Everyone on the same page: all information available across the team.
- Dradis Professional is reliable, up-to-date and with comes with quality support