Today we have pushed a new version of Dradis Professional Edition. This is the result of two months of hard work. It is a shorter release cycle than usual, but there are some good reasons for it. We think it will make our user’s day-to-day work significantly more efficient.
Here are some changes:
- Improved Word 2010 reporting (more below):
- The styles you apply in Dradis are kept when generating the report.
- Easy note filtering and grouping in the report (e.g. list of High-impact findings).
- New testing methodology support (more below).
- New Client Manager to group your projects.
- Fresh look & feel (screenshots).
- Lots of minor updates:
- With the new Quick Filter locating clients, projects and users is a breeze!
- Updated VulnDB HQ plugin to support v2 of the API.
- Updated to Rails 3.2.8
Improved Word 2010 reporting
Creating complex pentest report templates has never been easier. You just need your copy of Word and a few minutes. Of course we have extensive documentation in our support site, but here are the highlights:
Add notes in our WYSIWYG editor and the styles will be kept in the report:
Word is the only tool you need to create powerful templates
Get the report without breaking a sweat:
This is a game changer. Tracking progress during an engagement is always a daunting task. No matter how experienced you are, if you don’t play close attention, you might be missing something.
Enter our testing methodology support:
You can define as many methodologies as you need (e.g. webapp, wireless, code review, etc.) and you can add them to your projects. For instance, a typical webapp assessment will have a web testing methodology and maybe a web server checks methodology.
Keep track of progress and split tasks amongst team members. Using a standardized testing methodology is the best way to obtain consistent results.
Still not a Dradis Pro user?
These are some of the benefits you are missing out:
- Less time writing reports
- Provide a consistent experience to your clients. Every time.
- Pro is reliable, up-to-date and with comes with quality support
Read more in Why to give Dradis Professional Edition a try?