One of the main benefits of using Dradis Pro is that it simplifies the task of producing consistent results.
We have just introduced a new feature in our development release is support for checklists (yes, you get early access to features before they are shipped in each major release.
This is a big deal for a few reasons:
- Never forget any steps. No loose ends. Useful even if you’re a freelancer.
- Great for learning / bringing people up-to-speed.
- You can create checklists for new technologies the first time around and reuse them months down the line when you need them again.
A few screenshots are in order:
And you can have a pool of checklists and use the one that best fits with each project:
And of course, status is maintained and shared with all team members working with you:
Still not a Dradis Pro user?
No problem! You can join dozens of organizations already benefiting from a more consistent approach to security testing.
These are some of the benefits you are missing out:
- Less time writing reports
- Provide a consistent experience to your customers
- Pro is reliable, up-to-date and with comes with quality support