Today we have pushed a new version of Dradis Professional Edition.
- New Settings Manager (more below)
- New Export Manager (more below)
- New plugins:
- Updated plugins:
- Fixed issue with the Upload Manager.
- Updated First Time User’s Wizard with Pro content.
- Improved test coverage.
- Updated to Rails 3.2
New Settings Manager
Administrators now have more control than ever on the different settings that control the behavior of Dradis Pro (including the new ‘disable signups’ switch).
New Export Manager
Our customers demand more powerful reporting capabilities and the new Export Manager is a big step in that direction. It is now possible to re-arrange notes before they are passed to any of our amazing reporting extensions.
Watch this space because note grouping, smart sorting and screenshot management will be some of the additions we have planned for the Export Manager in future releases.
Still not a Dradis Pro user?
These are some of the benefits you are missing out:
- Less time writing reports
- Provide a consistent experience to your customers
- Pro is reliable, up-to-date and with comes with quality support
Read more in Why to give Dradis Professional Edition a try?