It is exciting to learn that Dradis Framework was chosen winner in the Best Tools Report 2011 by the ToolsWatch Service.
You know we have been very busy over the last few months:
- Dradis Community edition: v2.9 last week, v2.8 in October…
- Dradis Professional edition: v1.4 this week, v1.3 in November, v1.2 in October…
- VulnDB HQ: finally launched this week too.
It is very gratifying to see our work getting recognized by the industry.
This encourages us to keep working and keep giving back to the open-source community and carry on building the solutions and services that our customers need to keep their focus on adding value to their clients.
This has always been our vision and we are more sure than ever that we are on the right track.
Today we got some amazing news, Dradis Framework was chosen the winner in the Security Assessment/Datamining category of the Best Tools Report 2011 by ToolsWatch Service
From the document:
The present document describes the Best Tools and Utilities from 2011. Divided into categories, carefully separated, based on the VulnerabilityDatabase.com Scoring Criteria.
We are thankful to the @ToolsWatch team and want to send congrats to all the participants!
Today we have pushed a new version of Dradis Professional Edition.
- New Settings Manager (more below)
- New Export Manager (more below)
- New plugins:
- Updated plugins:
- Nessus upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster.
- Nikto upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster.
- Nmap upload plugin is orders of magnitude faster.
- VulnDB import plugin (to support VulnDB HQ integration)
- Fixed issue with the Upload Manager.
- Updated First Time User’s Wizard with Pro content.
- Improved test coverage.
- Updated to Rails 3.2
New Settings Manager
Administrators now have more control than ever on the different settings that control the behavior of Dradis Pro (including the new ‘disable signups’ switch).
New Export Manager
Our customers demand more powerful reporting capabilities and the new Export Manager is a big step in that direction. It is now possible to re-arrange notes before they are passed to any of our amazing reporting extensions.
Watch this space because note grouping, smart sorting and screenshot management will be some of the additions we have planned for the Export Manager in future releases.
Still not a Dradis Pro user?
These are some of the benefits you are missing out:
- Less time writing reports
- Provide a consistent experience to your customers
- Pro is reliable, up-to-date and with comes with quality support
Read more in Why to give Dradis Professional Edition a try?