The Dradis Framework is now part of BackTrack 4. Checkout the Pre Release ISO.
Thanks to TheX1le, muts and the rest of the BT team for making this possible.
A new release with some juicy features:
- add attachments to nodes
- refresh buttons to the tree and the notes list
- force webrick even if mongrel is installed (no SSL support in mongrel)
- Rails runs in “production” mode
- Dradis can be used with wxRuby 2.0.0
- better error handling for REST web service communication errors
- easier REST credentials configuration in ./conf/dradis.xml
Dradis 2.2 flash demo available here.
The project finally has a new logo:
It is the work of Matthew Rex Downham and it is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 license.
Ideas about the logo? Comments? Suggestions? Join the conversation at the community forums.